Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best permanent at home kit for Black

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ladyoftheforest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyoftheforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best permanent at home kit for Black
    Posted: March 28 2011 at 11:52am
i have medium brown hair. a couple weeks ago i tried to dye it black at home using loreal feria black leather. i have VERY long hair. i didnt get it all dyed and i didnt use all the stuff in the bottle and i dont think i left it in long enough.. anyways my hair is more of a mix between dark brown and black now. i want to redye my hair this weekend since it will be the two weeks i had to wait to redye it. or maybe next week. but i wanted to find out with kit would be the best. i mean, permanent, last the longest, looks black not brown ect....
i dont have enough money to go to a salon but i would if i did.
and if at all possible, is there a permanent dye black that instead of red or blue undertones has purple?
otherwise, just the best black home kit.
elumencolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elumencolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 5:00am

If you want a nice color that lasts better I'd suggest you go to a beauty supply store and get a professional hair dye and developer. Haircolor out of a box is less long lasting.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic