Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

conditioner for my daughter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ldea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: conditioner for my daughter
    Posted: July 29 2004 at 4:11pm
Looking for some advice...I have a 6-year old daughter...she lives with her mother. My daughter recently visited me for a week and we were using Suave Vitamin Infused leave-in conditioner. A sidenote, my daughter has long hair and it loves to tangle. She absolutely hates to have it brushed and I think it hurts me even more to brush it because she usually starts crying. Anyway...the conditioner worked great and made brusing her hair a breeze. Her mother also mentioned how great her hair looked and wanted to know if I could let her know what we were using. I attempted to find it online but it appears they no longer make it and I could not find a place that still has it in stock. Anyone have any suggestions in regards to conditioner products for my daughter? Thanks in advance.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 6:47pm
Suave also has a great detangling conditioner (a regular conditioner, not a leave-in) called Suave Professionals BioBasics. I know I keep recommending the same one on these hair boards, but BioBasics has so many benefits. My hair tangles a lot less with this conditioner and I use it and Suave Professionals Humectant exclusively.

Anais
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 11:24pm
Oh my god, I was traumatized by endless hours of having my hair combed when I was a little girl. I don't know what happened but my hair just stopped snarling after I reached a certain age. Best advice is to detangle by working upwards, do little sections at a time.

Detangler sprays work great. And Suave does make some detangling conditioners for children now. There's also those brightly colored bottles targeted for children that have the same detangling qualities and they smell good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic