Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How should I do my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Confused6 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Confused6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How should I do my hair
    Posted: July 29 2004 at 5:11pm
Hi I was wondering if I could get a girls( or guys ) opinion on my hair. I was wondering if I should grow it out or if I should just grow my bangs out like closer to my eyes and comb it like it is now. IF I just grow my bangs out do I need to grow out any other section or should I just get a maintence cut for how it is now. Any opinion welcome, the link to my picture is : http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/774115/100_0582.JPG
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 7:56pm
Your picture did not show.
cdimice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdimice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 8:54am
Not really a reply, but I too have questions about my hair style....I am over 50, 5'2'' and unfortunately a little overweight...I currently have my hair just longer than my shoulders after years of wearing it very short and want to keep it longish....I am not coloring it at the moment, letting it grow out to get rid of years of color...so it is looking a bit mousy, as natural color has faded a bit and gray, not worried about that...kind of liking the grayish streaks...the problem is ...I have it all one length, no bangs and it has NO curl and will not at this length, hold curl....What would be a good style and still keep the length, but giving me options, such as sporty ponytail, or going out with little fuss....I use hot rollers when I am going out...but with NO natural curl and no current body wave or permanent, it lasts about 10 minutes....
Any help out there....btw...my face oval and I do not have much neck...I know someone has some useful hints and information .....Please help me out....

Cherry Smith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic