Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NCIS:Los Angeles is perfect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCIS:Los Angeles is perfect
    Posted: April 13 2011 at 8:45pm
This showNCIS:Los Angeles DVD is so well written and the interaction between CAST design makes you want to make you feel part of the team. When you feel like part of the family, the program can watch over and over again without getting bored. Although not all programs are gold, they are all worthySopranos DVD of the name "NCIS." I love the show, but I am frustrated with the way I finally understood. I ordered all the other seasons (1-6)at Dvdshop888 shop or by the parties themselves who have got for sale. After these purchases, I am very happy. When I watched seasons 1-6 was pulled in chemistryHow I Met Your Mother DVD show that has earned its popularity and the fans will enjoy . and wanted more. Then I ordered from Season 7 and it was difficult to check the mailbox every day of his arrival. I finally got, and to my dismay, it was shown to be false! I contacted the dealer and they were surprised that it was a hoax, but returned the money in a hurry.Then I ordered again and practically Scrubs DVDcamped out under my inbox Of his arrival. I waited and waited in vain, and my package was lost or stolen. (Decided by this show, and the third time, I look forward to every year until the season comes to DVD It 's a good show, with a large cast, writing !. is excellent, and production value are top of the line. If you like the patriotic activities of the television police, this is one to watch. I TVO or cable and can not stay up Prison Break DVDlate to watch prime time . In addition, ads weaken the plot! This way I can see I want and I can now see the 7 year period at any time. The mood elevator for me to see the positive roll models of nature. UHRAH!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic