Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feet Beauty Tips For Girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmajohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmajohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feet Beauty Tips For Girls
    Posted: April 19 2011 at 1:58am
  1. Start by using either almond oil or pure coconut oil and warm it lightly before applying on the feet. Take some tissue and wipe away any sticky residue from the feet before proceeding for your bath.
  2. Take the juice of two tomatoes and apply over the feet. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
rozerleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 12:54pm
You can keep your feet beautiful and physically fit by doing pedicures. The pedicures are given appropriate treatment for your feet, through which they were precise and hygienic. The number of cosmetologists and the number of beauty clinics are now available for your convenience and speed.
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 9:00am
Pedicures are expensive so I do my own treatment. But if you can afford doing pedicures, than it is the best way.
BrazilianH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrazilianH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2012 at 10:36am
Thank you, your Beauty tips for Girls is very useful.
Marisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 1:28am
1)Wear socks with closed backs shoes in routine days.2)If you have to work in prolonged standings, try to wear closed ends shoes and select soft and easy wearing shoes.3)Take
some bearable hot water, add salt and Vaseline in this water and dip
your feet in the mixture for half an hour and clean your heels with some
rough stuffed cloth or a heel brush. Apply heels cream of Vaseline
before going to sleep and leave the applied cream for whole night. You will feel better after some days.

Edited by Administrator - December 18 2012 at 1:06pm
je1e1tu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote je1e1tu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 1:11am

Enormous suggestions these are. I would like to share mine individual tip also. I usually soak my feet in warm water mixed with salt in it. This makes my feet so soft and also protects me from swelling.

Tamali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2013 at 1:25am
Have you been told that to have healthy hair you need to brush your hair vigorously, at least 100 strokes of the brush, at least once every day? This beauty tip was generally accepted as being true until very recently. Probably because any excessive brushing of the hair will stimulate the production of natural oils in the scalp leaving the hair looking shiny and healthy

Natural Cosmetics
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:33am
Ladies always have the eager to take care of their feet,because this caring will give beautiful glance to their face.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 7:54pm
Foot care! So easily forgotten! I love the tips at the top using tomatoes. I also love the one about soaking feet in salt water, that makes a lot of sense (it takes me back to biology class all those years ago - hahaha)

I am going to try them both. Thanks!
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 3:12pm
very useful tips.Females are always worried about their feets. Wash feet before sleeping and use vaselene creme.
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2013 at 9:27am
i THINK PEDICURE IS THE EASIEST WAY TO TAKE BEST CARE OF THE FEET.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic