Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly or Straight!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Absolut7ley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolut7ley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly or Straight!
    Posted: August 05 2004 at 3:38pm
Hey I've straightened my hair for the past 4 years about because I hate it curly! It's such a hassle for the beach and stuff. Sometimes I think it looks cool because curls are so unique can someone please tell me which is better? Ohh yea my hair is around my lower back when its straight - Also when it's curly does anyone know how to make it look like Sarah Jessica Parkers -- Carrie on Sex and the City
LOVE HER!
Thanks
Ash

Sorry the curly picture is so dark

nonnymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonnymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 4:33pm
I'd have said that straight was better, but like you I find that it takes forever to straighten my hair.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 11:41pm
Do you really have to choose? If your hair is capable of being either straight or curly, you can straighten on days you have the time, and leave it curly when you feel too lazy or pressed for time to straighten.
At least you have the option to do either-- my hair wouldn't hold a curl even if I tried :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
Temerity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Temerity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 12:49pm
I think you should be grateful that you can do both with your hair. But whichever style makes you feel better about yourself is the style to go with.
Rock Falls Girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic