Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pimples on my face how can i stop it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gallavishva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gallavishva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pimples on my face how can i stop it?
    Posted: April 25 2011 at 2:10am
i get pimples from stress and sometimes from having bad dreams.I started getting them in primary school in grade 3 and I would cry everyday because I looked bad and everyone made fun of me. I was the only one in the class that got them :(
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 4:22am
Just wash your face regularly but if its not working you should try to see a dermatologist so that they can give you an advice. Who knows you may have an hormonal imbalance that's why you have pimples. 
manzisofia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manzisofia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 6:32am
Wash your face daily with a mild soap made for facial skin warm water, and a clean cotton face towel and eat a good diet so the crap in your food doesn't come out of your pores.

Edited by manzisofia - June 24 2011 at 6:33am
kyupasillas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyupasillas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 1:21am
Those disgusting red bumps on your face. Who would love to have them. Hehe. I had pimples too for awhile. I had tried several products to get rid of them but what worked for me is HONEY and EGG WHITE.

Honey is a natural cleanser and egg white is good for oily skin. It's really the facial oil that triggers skin breakouts.

jacksmeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksmeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 6:11am
Pimples are quite a common problems with teenagers. Here are some tips to stop pimples are, Honey has lots of curing as well as cleansing properties, Wash your face at least twice a day, Tone - People generally do not give toning any importance and it is often left out, Put little moisturizer on hands and apply on face, Add fresh fruits, vegetables in diet, Teenagers must not wear heavy makeup on faces, Drink at least 10 glasses of water in a day, Do not use oily products, Do not pluck out pimple with bare hand.
amyng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2011 at 1:43am
I'm going through a breakout right now, looking forward to hearing some solutions. It's really hurting my self confidence.

I heard the honey and egg white remedy before and think i'm going to try it.

Edited by amyng - September 11 2011 at 1:44am
Melinda1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melinda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 7:06am
Well, Aloe Vera and Tee Tree Oil is a best option to reduce pimples, as they contains anti-bacterial properties and is best for your skin. Treating acne with honey as a facial mask is a one of the best way to prevent  pimples, because it also has good anti-bacterial properties.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2011 at 8:07pm
I feel your pain. Buy some organic jojoba oil. Gently massage it all over your face to loosen up dirt and makeup. Then use a mild non drying facewash. I use Neutrogena Naturals. But whatever works for you. After drying your face use a good toner (this is a must if you want clear skin) and finaly add another 2 to 3 drops of jojoba oil to your face. It will absorb quickly. It is almost adentical to natural skin sebum in composition. The skin drinks it right up. Follow up with your moisturizer if you use one. You will have beautiful clear skin.
watsonrenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsonrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 2:35am
Garlic is a very useful procedure for getting rid of  pimples. Massage your face with two or three fruit puree garlic twice a day you can get the preferred results easily. In fact, you can see noticeable changes within a week or less.
CurleySandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurleySandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2012 at 6:26am
I had this problem since long time ago, but after started using a natural product called “buy buy pimples” which are made by using some natural herbs such as papaya, carrot and cucumber. It really works for me and I am happy about it.
Wild Bird Food | Dried Mealworms
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 12:05pm
Getting some extra sun always helps me. I'm not talking about baking myself until I have cancer, but getting some extra rays always seems to help me with any pimple problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic