Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best flat iron ever!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best flat iron ever!!
    Posted: April 30 2011 at 11:05am
Hi :)
After doing some searching on the internet and reading 100's of reviews a friend of mine suggested to me the Karmin Titanium Hair Iron. She had just bought one and she said it was probably the best iron she has used. After trying hers out I knew I had to have one!

So, if you are looking for a salon quality iron I HIGHLY recommend the Karmin. It is affordable and best of all it comes with a LIFETIME guarantee!!

the Karmin heats up to 450f with temperature control, dual voltage, tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. :P
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 4:11am
be careful how u use it....it doesnt mean nothing that salons use it.... if you dont know how to use it properly you will end up with burned hair. The technique for all hair irons its important, not necessarly the brand. 
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 12:15pm
Thnx for the advice, I will take care of my hair, plus I use a heat protector. :)
beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:05pm
Hmm I have to disagree, I've had a karmin before and it worked okay but broke in less than a year. Now I use a hana pro, i've been using it for almost 3 years and it's still good as new and getting the job done! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic