Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Okay haircut for thin, light hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PumpkinPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Okay haircut for thin, light hair?
    Posted: May 28 2011 at 9:29pm
I've been wanting my hair buzzed off to something like this http://shortlonghairstyles.com/05/the-best-trendy-hairstyles-for-women-2009-2010.html (First picture) but I have very thin light brown hair, and plan on keeping it spiked up like that too but I'm afraid it might show to much of my scalp inbetween the hairs.

Anyone with fine, light but not-quite-blond hair have\had a cut like this with that issue?

If there is an issue, could short hair like that be thickened cheaply?

bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 6:36pm
I have cut this exact cut on someone that had thin/fine hair and it looked great. Didn't take much product to make it look good all day.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
PumpkinPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 7:30pm
Yep! Just got it done today, decided to leave some of the bangs to hide my hairline a bit and swept them to the side. But it looks awesome and got a lot of compliments! Definitely not to thin :) The cool part was that it was so short it pretty much dried and spiked up all on its own. Thumbs%20Up
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 5:15am
You have done it or not.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic