Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bohyme hair questions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MelE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bohyme hair questions?
    Posted: June 12 2011 at 11:55am
Okay I know Bohyme hair has been discussed on this site a lot of times but I had a few more questions before I purchased this hair again. So I know there is the whole authenticity issue with this brand and it sucks dishing out $300 only to find out the hair is fake but anyway I wanted to know has anyone brought the hair from one of the authorized dealers (beauty supply/hair store) that's listed for your area on the Bohyme website and if so what was your experience with the hair. Also what is the best website to order Bohyme hair because I got caught with a fake distributor due to my lack of research. So this time I'm trying to do this right. Please help!!!   
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 1:04pm
We carry Boyhme :)

www.doctoredlocks.com

hairbeautys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeautys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 3:31am
Sorry to hear that.Have no idea.Maybe you can try other brand.
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2011 at 7:29pm
Ive been working with the bohyme since the 90s. Its truly the best hair (for package hair) Like all hair i have gotten a few bad batches . But considering considering how many years I have been using it a few bad batches is nothing. The body wave hair is amazing!

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 12 2011 at 6:52pm
Http://www.cyberparlor.com
m1she11e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1she11e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 7:22pm
I have not gotten good Bohyme hair from ANYONE this last year.  Ive tried So many batches from different authorized dealers.  I have worn in for the last 5 years and loved it.  Has the quality gone down?

Recently, in a desperate search for better hair, I purchased "European" hair from dna hair.  It is a little more expensive than Bohyme.  It was supposed to be thinner and soft and closer to Russian.   Basically it appears to just be Indian hair that has been razor cut to appear thinner.  It has all these spindly little ends that I know will only matte and tangle.  The company will not call me back and their return policy is absurd.  I have not taken it out of the package but you have to return it within 7 days of purchase.  It took 7 days to get to me!!

Does anyone have a link to GOOD Bohyme hair or is the quality just not the same anymore?  Also, anyone have any experience with dna hair??  Im so mad at myself!  I didnt have 200.00 to blow on one bundle of hair that I cant use or return!!

Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 8:59pm
We do carry Boyhme! www.doctoredlocks.com

dlcombs8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlcombs8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 7:06am
I recently bought the Bohyme soft wave in 18 inches blonde. Its ok but seems a bit dry, sheds quite a bit and has started to tangle. I liked the french refined I bought last summer much better. I wonder if all remy products (regardless of brand) in blonde color do this because of the processing they go thru to get to the light color. I would really like to buy a good quality virgin hair weft and see if I can bleach it myself. I plan to buy an inexpensive sample from a reputable supplier it see what happens. When I do I'll post the results to my blog for review.

Edited by dlcombs8 - November 05 2011 at 7:07am
Cheers!
Dawn Combs
www.myhouseofhairextensions.com
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 5:04pm
Ok so the main retailers of Bohyme are Ebonyline + hairsisters. Both great companies, hard to beat prices because they deal with such huge quantities I guess, which allows them to offer better prices than smaller companies. Free shipping too.
I have been ordering my bohyme from these two for the past 5 years. Not one issue.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 1:49pm
Depending on what color you are looking for (the darker colors are less expensive), we beat out both sites for price ;)

frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 4:44am
Well they do have coupons going on pretty often and they have a membership discount of 7% off I think?... Every now and then I get some kind of "reward" of $5 I think, on ebonyline. 
Plus free shipping. All that stuff adds up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2012 at 2:30pm
If you are a stylist you can get a discount with us as well :)

frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2012 at 11:28am

Ah... wish I was! ;-) I am a stylist to myself!Tongue

I checked out your website, you guys do have reasonable prices!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2012 at 11:54am
Lol, I love that! Channel your inner stylist and good luck to you!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic