Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP,HAIR TOO THICK!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NightSlasher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightSlasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP,HAIR TOO THICK!
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 5:33pm
anyways i have sorta long hair in the front and it just looks like its getting to thick and i wanted to know how i can cut it thinner,what kind of cut is that called?I dont want to cut the length off just make it not so thick.Also i heard about razorcuts or lazers or something,what exactly is that and can i get a cut like that in a place like SuperCuts or somethin.thanks for any replys.
My birthday is on September 9th!dang thats like practically in a year. :(
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 11:57pm
I don't know about a cut. You mean to say that the front of your head has a greater amount of hair than the rest. Usually it's the other way around in men.

If your hair is dyed you can get the color stripped. It will thin out your hair because it damages it. But it will also turn it red or orange and you will have to color again.

You won't have less hair. But when you touch it, it will feel thinner.
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2004 at 2:26am
I have a friend who is lucky enough (like you are) to have thick hair, and she has it thinned out at the salon.

The salon (I would recommend asking around to find a reputable one if you haven't done so already) will just cut/thin the hair out (I believe the technique is done with a razor like apparatus) so you can gain more control in regard to styling and it will be easier to manage. I have heard that this can cause some damage if not done right. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong -- I'm going by what I've been told and what I've read. Personally, I would keep my hair the way it is, and perhaps go with layers instead.

Kris :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic