Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My hair is...dissapointing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Theblindpanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theblindpanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My hair is...dissapointing
    Posted: June 19 2011 at 6:25pm
Male: age 14. Hey, im having a bit of a problem with my hair. At the beginning of the 2010 2011 school year, I couldnt care less about what I looked like. Im talking 8th grade. My hair was greasy, strands falling down my forehead. Wore whatever I pulled out of my closet, .

Now at the end of the school year ive completly changed everything. Well without getting into detail, I became a different person. Everthing is the way I want it, except for my hair. To give an idea about what it looks like... Ummmmm.... If I pull a strand down from my bangs, it reaches down jyst to the bottom of my lip. I like to brush it all down and sweep it to the left (my left) of my face so my forehead is covered and its eyebrow level. Even though this is the worst example possible, its the only one that comes close. Justin beiber hair but dark brown. I promise thats not what im going for lol.

My problem is my sideburns curl, my bangs are wavy at the mid of
the day, and worst of all, the wind destroys my hair. I mean it throws my bangs down into a stringy split up crap pile.
Ill list it up.

Curly sideburns
Wavy.bangs
Wind obliterates my hair
Strands up sometimes and becomes split around bangs

Whenever im outside, the wind messes up my hair. I like to skate n
stuff, but its annoying because the wind turns my hair into a stringy
waterfall. I have no idea what to do about it and I just want it the way... I want it. Any tips are appreciated.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:27pm
Maybe your hairstyle is not appropriate with your hair type that's why it looks messy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic