Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STYLE SUGGESTIONS!(with pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NightSlasher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightSlasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STYLE SUGGESTIONS!(with pic)
    Posted: September 06 2004 at 2:21am

My hair as you can see when its wet is like a loose curl/wavy,anyways just wanting some opinions of what hairstyle do you people think would look good on me?the hair in the front is alot longer then the rest!im open to all suggestions!
My birthday is on September 9th!dang thats like practically in a year. :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightSlasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:01pm
okay i think i fixed it now
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 1:55am
Try to get a razor cut to add definition and shaped to your hair. They use a razor instead of a scissor. You might think about highlights. Trim the bangs a bit. Use fibre wax instead of gel for that relaxed cool look.
ARGHH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightSlasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 12:14am
hey thanks bro thats right,what places do you go to get razor cuts?im really intrested in it.and what color highlights,my hair is colored Dark brown,i had to color it its natural color cause i dont know what had bleached it and it looked bad,hah.what color highlights go with dark brown,im a little skeptic bout that im not sure if thats goin too far haha.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 3:46am
Originally posted by NightSlasher NightSlasher wrote:

hey thanks bro thats right,what places do you go to get razor cuts?im really intrested in it.and what color highlights,my hair is colored Dark brown,i had to color it its natural color cause i dont know what had bleached it and it looked bad,hah.what color highlights go with dark brown,im a little skeptic bout that im not sure if thats goin too far haha.

umm you know since i am in malaysia you are like well far away from it, i dunno.
you can go to salons in your area and ask them about that kind of cut. ask them if they have done it, how long they have done it, examples of their work if possible.
for higlights i suggest you try golden brown first. it looks smashing with your skintone without being over the top. if you are daring try blonde highlights.
be sure to tell the stylist you had coloured your hair before because the stylist will make adjustment to colour process so that your hair will be lighten. try it, i had a friend, here in this post,a guy who had it done. He totally loved it, almost the whole school loved the change.
So try it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightSlasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 1:36am
hey thanks ill definitly ask about it when i go to a salon,and ill hopefully have the guts for the highlights.:(
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 12:49am
its a big step but trust if it is done well, it will look good.
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic