Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cowlick?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
septemberblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote septemberblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cowlick?
    Posted: September 06 2004 at 6:59am
hi.. im a twenty year old male. who like to wear his hair short.. the problem is i have a horrible cow lick that makes my hair go across at the back instead of down as it should... are there any treatments or suggestions you can give me to combat this... many thanks!
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 2:02am
across??????????
do you mean it sticks out or something?
well since you keep it short just cut it off
but you need to provide more clue about your hair, for us to answer it.
ARGHH
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 1:22pm
Unfortunately, I've never encountered any means of keeping a cowlick in line.

You could ask your stylist what they think you should do.

And cutting the hair on a cowlick shorter will only make it stick out even more. You should've seen my "tiny bangs" when I made that horrible mistake long ago. My bangs stood straight up and would not, could not be gelled down.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 12:50am
You mean at the nape? Mine does that, too. I've noticed a lot of people's hair does it. Given its placement, I dunno that there's anything you can do about it, though. If you have a cowlick at the front or crown or something, you can have it left a bit longer than the rest of the hair so it'll lie down better, but if you do that with the hair at the nape, you'll just end up with a mullet :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic