Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glee Annouces Who Makes It And Who Gets Cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zimkimgorze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimkimgorze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glee Annouces Who Makes It And Who Gets Cut
    Posted: July 02 2011 at 10:10am

Darren Criss and Harry Shum Jr. have been picked up as full time cast members for Glee but not Chord Overstreet whose option to join the cast full-time was not picked up. 

Criss' promotion comes as no surprise. The day after his debut on the show as Blaine, Warblers soloist and potential love interest for Kurt (Chris Colfer) there was talks he would beomce a series regular.

Unfortunately for fans of Overstreet and his Bieber-like hair helmet, he will probably only be back as a guest star next season. Late Friday, Overstreet tweeted, "Well it's been a good year too bad it's over, time for summer and starting fresh."

The news comes just two weeks after Glee creator Ryan Murphy told Ryan Seacrest on his KISS-FM morning radio show that he plans to have several of the regular characters graduate from McKinley High School this next season. 

Are you happy or sad to see Overstreet go?

Edited by zimkimgorze - July 02 2011 at 8:47pm
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 5:10am
Oh Thanks for this....
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 10:16pm
I'll become sad since Glee is my favorite musical shows. I hope the new cast will make the show better and good. I would surely miss the original class of Glee.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic