Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VITAMINS should u take ne and wat kind do u take
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VITAMINS should u take ne and wat kind do u take

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VITAMINS should u take ne and wat kind do u take
    Posted: September 10 2004 at 3:24pm
wat types of vitamins do u kguys take and should u take ne oh and plz list the vitamin and wat it does for u

thank
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 5:24pm
I take a multivitamin (like Centrum) and a vitamin E capsule... every night before bed to let it work as I sleep. I've noticed the following improvements (compared with when I wasn't taking vitamins at all): - stronger nails - less split ends, less frizz - more energy - softer skin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2004 at 4:20pm
thanks i will try that
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 2:15am
Vitamins I'm currently taking, let's see. . . I take generic Centrum (multivitamin), calcium (for strong bones as well as the fact that more calcium is supposed to help one lose weight. . . I also drink Nesquik almost every day because it puts even more calcium into milk than it already has!), L-Lysine (because I read once that like 70% of women with hair loss are deficient in it). . . that's all I was taking for a while because I couldn't afford to take anything else, but I've just started back taking Evening Primrose Oil (also supposed to be good for hair loss, to black DHT, I think), Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acids are good for the heart, and I don't eat fish, so I know I don't get enough), and Saw Palmetto (not for prostate, of course, but because it's also said to block DHT and help hair loss).
Hopefully I'll be able to stay on all the supplements long enough for them to make a difference this time, as I had to drop them one by one before, for lack of money :-( . Hopefully I'll also have money soon to be able to see a doctor and have myself checked out for thyroid, PCO, and anything else that might possibly be causing hair loss. It's really annoying to know there's a problem but never be able to have it checked out, all because you just can't afford it :-( .
More awesome than a manatee!
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 7:37am
I take a generic multivitamin (similar to One-A-Day Essential), Vitamin C 500mg, Garlic, baby aspirin, coral calcium, and Metamucil.

Garlic and baby aspirin are good for the heart. Metamucil can help lower cholesterol.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
Sher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 3:44pm
I take Saw Palmetto, Pure Inositol powder and multivitamin with calcium and iron included. I also use Nizoral shampoo 1% every other day and Pantene regular shampoo the other days.
Since I started this regimine not only has shedding decreased dramatically but hair is stronger as well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 4:32pm
Thanks for all your post !!!!!!!!!!!
Tap Dancer your Picture under your name is really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2004 at 1:23am
I take a multivitamin, vitamin c, vitamin e, and Biotin (which is good for your hair).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic