Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lea Michele Loves Oscar de la Renta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lily167 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily167 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lea Michele Loves Oscar de la Renta
    Posted: July 12 2011 at 10:14pm
Lea Michele is famous for her role on Glee.  The beautiful brunette goes with her gut when she picks out fashions.  She told People Magazine the minute she saw the Oscar de la Renta gown she picked out to wear for the 2010 Golden Globes.  The gorgeous gown was strapless with a fitted bustier top and a full skirt.  She said about the gown "I was like.. 'I need this dress,'"

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 13 2011 at 10:32am
tupiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 1:51am
Use the following way to earn wow gold.
1.Dad and I Leveling Lowbies
Dad and I have agreed upon a day to play together in the last couple of months, too, and except for that Monday when a patch was released a little while ago, we have been playing together for a few hours every Monday night.
2.A WoW Christmas Tree
I've had a very enjoyable holiday season, spending time with family and friends and getting a lot of personal projects done that have been waiting my attention for months.
The weather has been NASTY COLD for the past while, but when my brother and I travelled home to visit the folks for Christmas with family, the weather was quite a bit warmer (well, there's still snow on the ground but what can you hope for this far north?). I'm glad for warmer weather when I travel, because it gets really quite bitterly cold here.
3.Gathering The Riches
I figure, if there's one part of the Cycle I should keep my fingers in during the holidays or during raiding down-time, it's the Auction House cycle.
cabal alz,
cabal power leveling,  
wow power leveling,
Mabinogi Gold,
maple story mesos,
last chaos gold,
eve power leveling,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic