Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JohnFrieda Brillian Brunette, Have you tried it?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JohnFrieda Brillian Brunette, Have you tried it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katemmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katemmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JohnFrieda Brillian Brunette, Have you tried it?
    Posted: September 12 2004 at 8:48am
Have you tried this line of products? Do you like them? I'm looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair.

I have just dyed my hair brown and have heard this retains the colour.

(I'm new and I hope I've posted this on the right board)

Thanks!
Smile - the best beauty secret!
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 11:32pm
It doesn't claim to prolong color or even change the haircolor. L'Oreal makes the ColorVIVE line just for colored hair with 45% longer lasting color results. Leave-in conditioners can also help you hold on to your brunette.

Brilliant Brunette is actually a marketing ploy on another conditioner formula by John Frieda.

Since it doesn't change the hair color, they can call it whatever they want (i.e. Ravishing Redhead, Sheer Blonde, Brilliant Brunette, Take a Pill and Call Me in the Morning....)

BUT this is not a rant about it, I like the smell and the shine it adds. So you can give it a try.

John Frieda is my favorite haircare line. Everything they make smells incredible. If you want color retention, then get Loreal ColorVIVE and a leave in spray conditioner.

We discussed BB here too:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP804060353&id=9560

L'Oreal: www.lorealparis.com
katemmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katemmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 11:32am
Thanks for the information and the links.

I may try the Brilliant Brunette sometime but right now I'm using the Loreal Vive. It's working fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic