Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP Flat IRON..SINGLE Father with girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ezd20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezd20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP Flat IRON..SINGLE Father with girls
    Posted: July 14 2011 at 7:09pm
Hi I'm a single father of 3 beautiful lil girls..I'm learning to flat iron my 8yrld's hair and I can't seem to get the "Friz"out where here hair will lie flat and  like her 14yrld sisters?Both are Bi-racial childlren.But my 8yrld has typically good non-course hair.My 14yld old has mostly course hair and I can get her's to lie flat and look like it was professionaly done.Neither has perms nor needs them.Do I need to by different poducts to flat iron.Different methods?I wash both and comb,and treat both with a "TRESemme thermal or John Fieda's FRIZZ-EASE..After doing my 8yr old some spots look great but it mostly looks poofed and frizzy...I do realize this a very general post but any help will be greatly appreciated....

Edited by ezd20 - July 14 2011 at 7:21pm
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 10:47am
Try using Redken Heat Glide :)

askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 11:49am
Try using Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector which reduces the frizz and prevents heat damage from the straightener, leaves the hair shiny, oft and manageable.
ezd20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezd20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 11:06am
I'll give it a try..thanks..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic