Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Law & Order: LA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mytopdvd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mytopdvd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Law & Order: LA
    Posted: July 14 2011 at 9:08pm

I loved this show.  Did you?

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 14 2011 at 10:11pm
tupiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 1:50am
Passion of CTM gone? Joseph Sanicky wends his way back into World of Warcraft's Azeroth after a long time away and after finding a spectacular community in, of all places, Rift. Check out Joseph's thoughts about MMOs, community and World of Warcraft in his debut column. Leave your thoughts in the comments.
However, now a hole has been left in my life, an MMO sized hole that was left there when a game named Rift forced its way in where no MMO had before. What happened was the group of tight-knit friends I play League of Legends religiously with all pre-ordered Rift and said "Okay, we'll see you in a few months if ever again!" This left me kind of devastated, so I immediately bought the deluxe version of Trion's flagship game. Long story short, I leveled to max twice on two different servers, found a great guild, was working on progression material, and generally adoring the social aspect of the game. My vague, most likely incorrect memories of the boring gameplay World of Warcraft contained were being abolished by this new game and I couldn't decipher a reason why it was so. Then when the world came crashing down around my cleric and she was left alone in the middle of a raid full of angry enemies it hit me, albeit with the force of a boss' massive fist.
wow power leveling,    
world of warcraft power leveling,  
aoc powerleveling,
ffxi gil,  
maple story mesos,
wow power leveling,  
dfo gold,
tomswiftt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswiftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 5:14am
Yes, I'm also a big fan of this great crime show.
roseedden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roseedden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 4:34am
It's best crime series. I also like to watch it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic