Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to buy a lace wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to buy a lace wigs
    Posted: July 16 2011 at 4:15am
I'm already kind of familiar with wig material. I know that full lace wigs are usually the best bet. I found this wig:

http://www.lacewigsbuy.com

..which is perfect for the cosplay I'm going to do. However I emailed the shop owner and he said all his wigs are made out of of "100% Indian Hair." Is that any different from kanekolan wigs? Is it good material? Sorry guys, I'm really new at this and I need some suggestions!!! Thanks.
suda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 1:01am
OH, my god,I have found a suitable full lace wigs,it's very beautiful,you can also have a look.

katelinlewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katelinlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2014 at 7:58am
How to buy lace wigs from Elevatestyles?

There are many shops offering both synthetic and lace wigs at different price rates and varying quality. Many brand new wigs are also available to choose from. Though offline shopping is more personal, you can get amazing discount offerings and immense collection on wigs, if you go online. Browse the web world for shops selling hair extensions. You can find shops selling a variety of wigs including short, black, long, blonde and more at different price rates. Search a shop that has been selling wigs for long time period. Make a thorough research and understand how to take care of wigs before buying. Hope this wig guide will help you get the most out of buying a wig.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic