Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spiraling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amber Cameron View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spiraling
    Posted: September 15 2004 at 8:40pm
I need HELP!!! I do not know how to spiral my hair. i have very fine hair so i dunno if i am doing it right or if I am just plain screwing it up!?!? I feel so stupid b/c it looks so easy to do and i cant do it. Can someone please explain to me what I need to do and email me PLEASE!!
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 9:58pm
You need to use a fairly small curling iron and curl your hair with the iron at a near vertical angle to your head. In other words hold the bottom of the iron towards the ground.

Don't try to get it perfectly angled or you'll burn yourself.

Or you can just curl as you normally would (roll the hair). But instead of just releasing the clamp, loosen the curl a bit by opening the clamp to release some hair. Then pull the curl (the tip) out. It's kind of hard to explain but it's like turing a curl inside out.

Then again you can always use hot rollers. If they are small enough, you'll get spirals every time. I like Remington Twisters.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic