Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

change in growth pattern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: change in growth pattern
    Posted: September 17 2004 at 8:46pm
I'm a guy with short hair. My hair use to be parted on one side and would go back some. I had a small section that started to grow forward. It is now most of the top of my head. I started wearing my hair shorter (about an 1",before it might of reached 2"), could this of caused the change in direction of growth? If anything, my hair would stick up, now it falls forward and is more flat.
I got tired of fighting with it - nothing would keep it from going forward (gel,mousse, blow drying it...) - so my wife just cut it short all over. It does look quite a bit different to me - not sure it looks right on me, but otherwise my hair would go in several different directions. Why would it of changed? Any ideas?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2004 at 1:30pm
I've no idea what might have caused a change in the growth pattern. I've never heard of this happening. (You haven't undergone chemotherapy, have you?) Wearing your hair shorter certainly did not cause the change, though. Sorry I can't be of more help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic