Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhongyi200841 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhongyi200841 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair ?
    Posted: August 08 2011 at 12:01am

I appreciate all the helpful tips related to hair buying and selling on this thread.

Edited by zhongyi200841 - August 08 2011 at 7:09am
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2011 at 6:58pm
Do you have a specific kind of hair you are looking for? Are you looking for a private seller or a company?

JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 6:19am
Well i am interested and looking for a company or a private seller from whom i can buy different type of hair according to user demands.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 11:46pm
Well, check us out. We carry several brands in prebond and weft. You can check out our website or buy from us through amazon. We do offer stylist discounts through our site :)

shannonmegan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannonmegan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 11:08pm
Ladies, I have had to share this story with you. Not to long ago I bought some remy hair from a local beauty stop. I questioned the hair because an asian lady kept telling me "It's Good, It's Good" LOL 2 weeks later I woke up and had to cut the mess out of my hair. I found a company online last week, its an hair auction I think it opens this week but I called the 800 number and ordered. I got some virgin remy for like 30% off.

Edited by shannonmegan - September 11 2011 at 9:01am
boutikxtension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boutikxtension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 8:17am
Hello! It must be hair extension with tangle or human and synthétic half and half. It is for sewing or to put clip in?
brandijoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandijoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 8:54am
lol good hair, good hair.  have you washed the hair yet? im going to check out the site
james19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 11:00am
Originally posted by DoctoredLocks DoctoredLocks wrote:

Well, check us out. We carry several brands in prebond and weft. You can check out our website or buy from us through amazon. We do offer stylist discounts through our site :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I would be after 2 week hopefully I wold get extreme one with you.
mackdamons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackdamons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 6:50pm
Today's modern hair transplants result is virtually undetectable to the untrained eye. If you are considering hair transplant in the near future, rest assured that technology has caught up with vanity and a qualification.

Edited by mackdamons - September 14 2011 at 6:54pm
sweetpea84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 2:01pm
I'm looking to sell my hair to raise money for our adoption fund.  Right now I have 10 in. to donate, 5.5 in around - so very thick, light brown. 
dlcombs8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlcombs8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 6:43am
I bought what I thought was virgin hair from ebay....never again. i tried to lighten it and some of the hair bleached great the rest did not. it turned into a fried mess too. I used professional beauty products to do the lightening and my stylist friend helped me. her verdict....it wasn't 100% human hair. lesson: buy virgin hair from someone reputable online. read the reviews and product desciptions. if it says its virgin and can be colored then buy it. you get what you pay for too. virgin or remy hair costs more but lasts longer and is much nicer. don't buy cheapo hair and expect to get the best results. you probably spend more money in the long run since bad hair doesn't last long. good quality hair will sometimes last a year or more

Edited by dlcombs8 - November 05 2011 at 6:45am
Cheers!
Dawn Combs
www.myhouseofhairextensions.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic