Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straight hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SlayerSlei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlayerSlei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straight hair
    Posted: August 19 2011 at 12:54am
iight so i got straight hair and decided to get waves about 3 months ago. i just cut my hair really short and brushed for like barely 10 min a day (mostly in the shower) and after like 1 month i started to get some big ass waves only on top of my head and it was starting to look weird so i just stopped trying to get more waves. so for the past 2 months i havent duragged or brushed my hair and cut my hair
like 3 times and the waves dont seem to go away lol. im scared to start brushing it again and make it worse or if i should just try to let it go away. ill post some pics later but what you guys think i should do?
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 1:34pm
Well what is your goal?? Do you want waves or not?? When I 1st started waving, I had little ugly ripples and believe me it was embarrassing. But I knew that I wanted to be a top waver and didn't just want to give up. So I kept brushing, and as the days/weeks/months/ went by my hair constantly improved.

So what I'm getting at is you accomplished something many straight hair wavers wish they could have done, and that is get your 1st wave. Please don't get discouraged and continue to brush and keep the faith.

Stay clear of brushing in the shower because hair is fragile when wet.

Best of luck to you
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic