Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katy Perry Lavender Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amulyaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amulyaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katy Perry Lavender Hair
    Posted: August 30 2011 at 7:38am

Katy%20Perry%20MTV%20Video%20Music%20Awards%20-%20Press%20Room%202

August 29, 2011 - VMA Awards

Look close and you can see blonde roots.  Supposedly she paid someone to turn her hair this color. 

Do you like it or not?  Supposedly it's her real hair and not a wig.

Katy%20Perry%20MTV%20Video%20Music%20Awards%20-%20Arrivals%202

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 8:16am
Definitely looks like her real hair. This is obviously her "off the deep end" phase. She'll do this for a while and then go back to black.

As for the blonde underneath, I think I read she is a natural blonde, believe it or not.

At least it's styled well!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 3:26pm
I don't like her music or her over made-up face, but I like the hair. A change from the norm is good.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 8:33am
That's her real hair.  She's been migrating to it from brunette for a while now.  Weirdly, it works better than the previous blonde which just washed her out.

However, I still vote for the Bettie Page look over the Japanese Anime heroine style.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:30pm
Wow.  Her real hair.  That's interesting.  I guess that explains her previous ginger and blonde hair.  Thanks for the scoops.  I also thought it had to be a wig since she's worn them before but now that you mention it, I can see the hairline.
atalxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atalxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:48pm
Agree with JF, the lavender is better than the washed out blonde but I liked her better much darker overall.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 7:30pm
November 20 2011 at the American Music Awards. Admire her music and think she's cute, but come on, go back to brunette already.

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 5:10am
Agree!  I think her best feature is her eyes but with this clown-inspired hair color, you hardly notice them.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 10:15am
Its actually growing on me. Still prefer her with darker hair but she's learning to wear it. Never would have thought it would have lasted this long.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 4:08pm
I think this hair colour really suits her! Although i might slightly prefer her darker.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 5:52am
At first I really didn't like it.   But I must say, I do now.  I really do. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 1:39pm
Comic cuts stuff: it's how she makes her living.
jasikazenith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikazenith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 6:04pm
Agree wit fatmoogas.

And....it seems to be fading badly.  In fact, her hair now looks more blonde with hints of lavender than the deep lavender from this past summer.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic