Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic: omg please any advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lipglossyxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lipglossyxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Topic: omg please any advice
    Posted: February 24 2010 at 10:03pm
hi everyone i am new to the site. i am from miami beach area in fl. i am from nyc. i love fashion and makeup..i came to this site to hopefully meet some new and interesting girls who have the smae interests as me...however i am in a complete crisis right now.
on dec 19th i went to frederic fekkai in palm beach to get my long black hair lightened. i brought a pic of audrina patritdge from the hjills with her golden, honey caramel colored hair. now since then i have gone back 4 times, spent like 3500.00$ i ended up doing the brazilian blowout treatment too because it ws startying to get a bit damaged. right now its like so brassy, like orange ish yellow. i dont know what to do> how many more times? should i put like a blonde dye on it?now that is lightened a bit? how doocelebs go from black to blonde? i will do whatever..please help! i am going on a vacation to paris on monday and i cant go with hair like this . i am so sad
lipglossyxoxo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic