Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need to sell two sets of my thick red hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chibikitakitsun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chibikitakitsun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to sell two sets of my thick red hair
    Posted: September 28 2011 at 7:24pm
I need to sell my older hair I cut already and my soon to be fresh cut hair. I will not cut my super long hair until a payment is made since that is why I have two sets now from not being paid before. I need to sell my hair due to taxes, sad times    Below is details on my hair.

Description
Two sets of hair 12 inches + 20-22 Inches beautiful Red Hair
Selling two sets of hair.
I am selling hair I cut off earlier about a year ago and fresh cut hair together. I cut my hair some time ago wanting to take off some weight and now I am cutting more and offering them together.

Pictures of both sets of hair are shown.
The cut hair:
Already cut and 4 inches in circumference and a little over 12 inches long.
Fresh Cut:
I will not be cutting until payment is received via PayPal.
I am willing to cut 20-22 inches pending the offer. My hair is about 5 inches in circumference at the base now.
Both sets of hair have natural sun kissed highlights. As you can see from the pictures they are the same colour and texture. Some of the colour is off in the photos due to lighting. But they are the same exact colour and if comparing the large photo showing 5-inch circumference and the already cut one. You can see they are the same.
you can see here they are the same color family.
Wrap up:
Healthy under 29 woman.
Non- smokers.
Never taken drugs or done any type of drug.
Caucasian
Take vitamins.
Non-coloured.
Do not wash hair more than once a week at most.
Never use a dryer or any type of hair product. When washed, it is only washed at the base and then only conditioned on the ends. Allow natural oils to condition hair.

I have either been pregnant or nursing a baby for the last 5 years! And we know how lovely pregnant women’s hair is! I have been taking prenatal vitamins for the past 5 years now due to being pregnant or nursing.
Wrap UP!
When you purchase this hair you with get:
1 X 12+ inches long with 4 inch circumference hair
1 x 20-22 inches with 5 inch circumference hair
That is a total of 32-34 inches of hair that is the same color all together!
Registered, insured shipping will be included in price.

allardalfons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardalfons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 6:06am
1 strip virtually disappeared in my thick long hair. ... I am here today to order 2 more red and will add 3 black and 1 more pink
deepwavedaniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepwavedaniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2011 at 3:08pm
you have wonduerful hair:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic