Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julianna Hough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2013 at 10:27am
She posted this picture on Twitter and Instagram today

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2013 at 1:55pm
Time for a trim. Well I like short hair...whether long or short it has to look healthy in my opinion
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2013 at 6:42pm
A few months ago, Julianna said this.

“One day I will shave my head. I don’t know when that day will be, but I want to. When I had long hair, I always felt like I had to look pretty. With short hair, I feel more fun and free.”

Today, however, she has extensions.

“Don’t worry, It’s just for a project… @juleshough signature short hair will be back eventually,” Capri captioned the above photo. She then told PEOPLE, “Julianne needed a lot of Great Lengths extensions to blend, because she herself has thick hair as well as her hair was so short. We wanted to give her a long shag for an edgier, piecey look. She loves it and can’t wait to rock different hair styles!”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic