Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Hollywood Movies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rockyjacson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockyjacson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Hollywood Movies
    Posted: November 03 2011 at 6:18am
If you like to watch Hollywood movies, I want you to share your favorites, 1,2 or more favorite Hollywood movies,

My Favs are - Transporter 1,2,3, MI- 1,2,3, Resident Evil - 1,2,3, Final Destination - 1,2,3
Ocean 11,12,13, and many more are there I don`t remember the names
Thanks
rozerparero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerparero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 1:51am
These are all my favorite Hollywood movies :
1. Avatar
2. Fast Five
3. Final Destination 5
4. Immortal

rockmichale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockmichale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 11:13pm
These are so many movies a watched but My favourite movie is inception now a days because the story line and Star cast of this movie is excellent. The actors have been perform their role to the perfection. This is really a nice movie and it is nominate for Oscar. i like it very much and watch this movies 5 times.

Edited by rockmichale - December 02 2011 at 7:00am
rogerfusco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerfusco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 12:07am
My Hollywood favorite movies are: The Forbidden Kingdom, The Hangover, Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machine, The Lord Of The Rings, Hotel Rwanda and Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows.
arnolddepth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnolddepth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2011 at 8:36am
My favourite hollywood movies are:
King Kong part 2
Titanic
Underwold
Resident Evil
razerparero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razerparero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 1:13am
1. The Expandable
2. Immortal
3. Real Steel
4. Bank Job

winslettom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winslettom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:41pm
I watch many movies like: 300,2012, Pirates of Caribbean, Titanic, Ghost Ship, Fast and Furious 5 and Lord of the Ring. But in all movies my favorite movie is 300. It is a wonderful war movie. In this movie we can see the love for the nation.

codyford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 11:49am
These are my Favourite Hollywood Movies :
Behind the enemy lines.
World is not enough,
10000 BC.

travolttacage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travolttacage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 3:00am
1. The Expandable
2. Immortal
3. Real Steel
4. Fast Five

haddinsteve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haddinsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 1:35am
My Favorite Movie is The Matrix. The Matrix is a 1999 science fiction action film written and directed by Larry and Andy Wachowski. It was first released in North America on March 31, 1999, and in Australia on April 8, 1999, and is the first installment in the Matrix series of films, comic books, video games, and animation.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic