Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suave Professional Hair Products?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
novasjacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novasjacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suave Professional Hair Products?
    Posted: November 26 2011 at 7:37pm
Has anyone tried this shampoo/conditioner?  Did you really get "salon style" results as they advertise on TV?

I currently use regular suave as I have been for years.  Unfortunately my hair is so thin and lifeless now.  It's so thin and flat I don't even bother to try and style it much anymore. I bought some suave professionals hoping using better shampoo might give my hair more life without the effort of having to style it everyday.  Right now it's chin length but has no volume.  Thoughts?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 4:46pm
Invest on professional hair products. I don't care how much they claim it gives you professional results...it just doesn't. There are some products that can afford to go cheap on, but some others, you just can't. If you wanna give your hair a boost, there are some great products out there, but you'll have to fork out the cash. Macadamia oil products are great. Yes I know, oil for thin hair? But don't worry, it will not make it greasy or weight it down. Salerm products are also great. Their wheat germ mask is amazing. Beautiful, hydrated, great smeling hair, from the first aplication. Want to add some body and volume? Try their Hair energy regenator vials. They are nothing short of miraculous. By the second vial, you'll see what I mean. They make your hair super soft, shiny, smooth, while giving it body and bounce. Hair looks super healthy. They are expensive, but ooooh so worth it. It made me stop using my flat iron, cause I don't need it anymore. Put this in my hair mixed with a little Salerm 21 B5 protein leave in treatment, blow dry it straight (my hair is curly) and I'm ready for that hair comercial.

If you're interested, bluebeez.com has the best prices for Salerm products.
fadrickstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadrickstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:01am
The same goes for hair care products. Always make sure that the ingredients in shampoo and style counter products are not all good efforts you make to heal hair follicles.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic