Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taylor Swift banged again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 3:00pm
Still banged, and maybe a slightly-darker hue at the Kids' Choice Awards:

http://www.dailymakeover.com/blogs/beauty-trends-and-news/best-of-hair-kids-choice-awards-and-academy-of-country-music-awards.html?slideid=2&slideshowPaused=true

I'm surprised and impressed she's sticking with the bangs, must means she likes them. Nice to see it when other celebrities seem to try them and grow them out lightning fast.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 3:15pm
I'm actually more surprised that she has continued to eschew the curls even as a change of pace...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 3:36pm
I'm respectfully ignoring her prolonged loss of curls JF because her straight hair does look good coupled with bangs; don't harsh my mellow. :-)
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 5:22pm
I took more notice of the darker hue in pics from last night's Country music awards. Not a bad look at all, though I think she looked better at the Nik awards.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2012 at 5:50am
She is soooo hot!  Love the bangs.  Love the color.  Love her eyes.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2012 at 7:21pm
Taylor performed at the Walmart shareholders meeting on Friday morning; the rumor going around was that she had cut her hair and her label was making her wear a wig/extensions.

It does look a lot fuller than usual; thoughts?
HAWG
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2012 at 9:49am
That's what they talk about at shareholders' meetings?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2012 at 9:50am
Where did you hear that rumor? (Just curious.)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2012 at 4:51pm
At her concert for the Walmart shareholders
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2012 at 8:44pm
Oh. Simple enough.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2012 at 12:28pm
Wondering what spurred Taylor's bangs? From People's StyleWatch page:

At the beginning of this year, the 22-year-old singer got bangs, which she did on the spur of the moment. “I was so excited to be shooting the cover of Vogue that I let them cut bangs for me at the shoot,” she reveals. “It turned out to be one of my favorite changes I’ve ever made to my hair. Moral of the story: Always trust Vogue.” Noted.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic