Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katy Perry shorter new haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katy Perry shorter new haircut
    Posted: December 26 2011 at 12:35pm
I see it, it's subtle (as suble as a streak of blue hair gets i suppose_
simontips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simontips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2011 at 11:33pm
Very pretty hair style,I like this types of short cut,it gives a trendy and smart look.thanks for sharing.........

Edited by simontips - December 26 2011 at 7:24pm

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 1:37pm
Is it me or is there a streak of blue in that first picture? She's certainly mixing it up a lot.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 12:45pm
Think pink must have washed out

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 9:18am
MUCH better. The streak in front (is that dark gray???) is a little weird, but much better.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 6:34am
Okay, now *that* looks good. It can actually put up a fight against her dark w/bangs look. However, I have a feeling it's all smoke and mirrors.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2011 at 5:14am
I know I said I liked her hair better dark, but these last pictures chaned my mind.  She is HOT HOT HOT as a blond.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 9:48pm
Big thumbs up for the new pictures. Katy is just hot
http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[135883614]&s=3
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 6:49pm
I don't think she looks too bad. Kind of fresh faced (as fresh faced as any woman can look with makeup that thick). Almost ordinary, girl-next-door like image. Certainly a change from the glamour doll look she had for ages.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 3:01pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/07/katy-perry-snl-promos-kenan-thompson-video_n_1134174.html?ref=celebrity
here it is in action!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 8:19am
I love it!, cut the back shorter and dye it black..... imagine??
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 6:48pm
I like the cut and maybe wouldn't even mind the color if it were not for the 1" dark streek down the part. I think dark would make it look ton's better... sucker for dark hair and blue eyes.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 1:58pm
she is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend, looking forward to seeing what it looks like for the show!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 8:44am
Well, if she was going for bland styling of a non-descript cut in her least flattering hair color, then she most certainly nailed it.  You don't often see anyone go three for three.

And, as Curlyfan pointed out, bonus points for the perfectly sculpted brows to highlight the indifference that went into the styling and the muted, pale make up to allow the light blonde to make her look more washed out.

Congrats, Katy.  You've made me miss the previous pink/lavender 'do.  And reaffirmed why you REALLY should be a brunette.

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - December 06 2011 at 8:45am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2011 at 2:52pm
The contrast between her natural-colored, perfectly-sculpted, healthy-looking eyebrows and her dry, multi-hued, shaggy hair is striking...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2011 at 1:35pm
     I predict half a shaved head in Katy's future. For a fleeting moment, I thought that this plastic hairstyle is about as bad as it can get, but the half-shave would be the cherry on top. I'm staying tuned. Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2011 at 12:41am
Awesome?  It looks awesome for straw...she has done a lot of damage, and it shows.  She needs to pick a color though...
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2011 at 9:18pm
I LOVE the style. Color isn't the greatest but awesome razored layers!!! I can see people coming in with this cut really soon!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2011 at 7:35pm
She's been so many different colors lately it's bound to be fried; she may have to go even shorter to get it back to a more healthy state.

HAWG
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2011 at 7:02pm
Looks like she's moving from pink to blonde. Not a bad choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic