Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modern Hair Styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Hair Styles
    Posted: December 19 2011 at 6:33pm
I believe this is the most important thread onj this site.  It deals with hait styles, why you were them, what is ghood, or bad about them... and what the world is doing to our ladies who go to school.

These ladies... going through 7th to 12th grad have been shown a number of stuff that parents just can not stop.  You can try your best... you will never ever be able to stop the information they find.  The world we live in just does that to them.  It's like trying to make boat were your wife and daughter, son can live... but, someone did something wrong... and the water is comming in.  You keep pailing it out... but, you get tired... so you tell your son to do it...

Unfortunately, all this water is the contamination of the world...and he gets exposed.  He gets tires... you pail it out.  Maybe a wife to help?  THen the daughter who throws the water out... the contamination... and she knows... she can see it.

You are dry land and you see your kids... they are not the same.  You tried your best to keep them from the worlde... but it ain't working, is it.

This life.  You want them to be spared. but, you just can't do it?

Right?

So what do you do?
Guys like me notice!
citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2011 at 10:57am
As per my knowledge, getting short hair as well as emo hairstyle is getting very popular these days. However, it depends on face cut to choose the right hair style.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic