Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions
    Posted: June 28 2012 at 9:02am
A best place to start is describing what hair extensions are all about. In a society where quick results are very common, the beauty industry has developed and increased the ancient technique of adding human or artificial hair to your own hair and making it look like it grew out of your own head.
fabulousfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulousfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2012 at 2:26pm
Hair extension are becoming more trendy than ever before. With new hair extension technology, women can transform their hair more easily and less expensive than ever before. Gone are the days when only celebrities can afford quality hair extensions.

Right now, the most natural looking and highest quality are Remy system keratin bonded extensions. These blend seamlessly with your natural hair, and no one even can tell you have them in.

Great Lengths and Hair Dreams seem the be the industry leaders in hair extensions to date. Another great brand I found that is 1/3 of the cost of these top brands, but does not sacrifice quality is Tony Odisho Extensions.

Another great thing about extensions is that you do not have to go for the full "Kim Kardashian" look. You could get a partial, and add a bit of volume, a bit of length, and even chemical-free highlights

Edited by Administrator - July 03 2012 at 9:18am
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 4:18am
When I first got Hair extensions I felt really pretty but honestly it became kind of like a self-esteem issue where I felt I needed to wear them to feel good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic