Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Girl" friends to beauty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Girl" friends to beauty
    Posted: March 08 2012 at 7:05pm
Girls.  You know?  The ones who are friends with you when you are young?  The ones, if you are adventurous enough, to play with, even though there is this tabboo of being called a "sissy" if you played with them?  Thank God for Laura!
My interest in hair is the typical guy like.  Except I find hair very inviting on women.  You have to understand, when I was young, I was in a clickish environment.  Friends were judged by rank.  If someone wanted to play... and no one else was around, you were able to play on a 1:1.  But, if someone came along better.  You were a third leg.  AND, YOU WERE NO LONGER WELCOME!

So I was very lonely.

Except, for a very headstrong person who was also on the bottom of the tottum pole, too.  That person was always there to call upon me.

It was a girl.  A wild girl.  A Tomboy with long hair.  Maybe that was why I became fascinated with long hair.  You see, the last thing I ever wanted was to take a bath... or have my hair washed in a sink.  So I looked at Laura with her waste length sandy brown hair and I thought she was in pure torture.  To her, washing hair was so natural, it was mundane.  She would just laugh.

Hair became more fascinating.  And, this molded me into seeing hair as an attractant.  And, as I got older, I realize that hair is a big sexual attractant.  With all the products and styles to make women just right for guys, work, for other women.... for society.  How can you girls take all that?

It was like Wow.

Then, puberty. Then girls were really beautiful with sassy mouths that tore me to the bone.  I became shy... very shy.  "HOw could such a beautiful person be so...  I was being effected and the girls were really just the same.  But still I was confused.

A new step in my life happened.  Not wanting to flip burgers for a part time job during college, I was able to surcure, with the help of a lab partner, a job as a CNA in a Psychiatric hospital. And, this was where my adventure in hair got interesting.

I was 18 years old.  All the young patients came to me.  I was cool.  I was 18.  The other nurses were much older and didn't understand!  That's what they thought.  They came to me to talk.  Boys and girls.  I just told the nurses the charting info.  But, the young ones liked me because I was close to there age.

How do you understand how you feel when you are attrated to hair,  You listen to the girls who have it.  And, those tales were eye openers.  Too much to write about here.  But, I began to appreciate what they go through.

A girl walks down the hall.  She is bone thin and walks like she is fat.  Her anorexia was taking her life.   I really began to care.  So much pressure on the way you look.  It would be great to think of ourselfs not influenced in this way... but, it's reality.

What if, I could take all I learned, form the psych esperience and the extra classes to help people who wonder about beauty.  Take what I like... yet be sensative to the person who wants to be beautiful.  Take how I feel, what I like, yet balance it with understanding on the effects of trying to make yourself into what the media says you have to be?  What works and what doesn't.

I might like long hair... but, it isn't fair to not let someone know that a short hairstyle doesn't work.  That only harms.  A well rounded pperspective.

Beauty is something manufactured.  This manufacturing effects us all.  Trying to stop people, educating them about how beauty is created in the fashion world does not stop the effects.  The TV is always on for us to see the subliminal messages.  Yet, what if we could find balance.  Truthful ideas of beauty that work, without constantly being bombarded by envious commercials that say, YOU ARE WRONG!  YOU DO NOT LOOK RIGHT AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE UNHAPPY!

Maybe there is balance.  Maybe there is a way to balance it.  You can use the products to accentuate yourself, but use them wisely and understand your own self worth in your image?  Too good to be true.

Maybe it can be done.

My life has shown me these things.  Maybe what I say can actually help?LOL
Guys like me notice!
jausi001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jausi001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 10:14pm
Digital Abstract Oil Paintings oil painting get into China, from nobody know it to best supplier, this is a saltant season for it. Picasso electronic oil painting arrange technical energy to advertise and RandD the convenience method of electronic Modern Oil Paintings oil painting regularly. I believe it will progress the industry of presented art ahead, make more job possibilities for group.Value indicates different inspirations for different needs, the value of Famous Oil Paintings oil painting and operate with multiplicity. In the shape art industry, the suitable understanding of the value of artis to apply in the creative value, but because need has different ulterior motives,any of Children Oil Paintings these principles ??are likely to advertise the perform of art becomes a investment, and investment change to become creative range.Available that you can buy, only lasting passions, without long lasting Flower Paintings oil painting art.
-----------
Oil Paintings For Sale
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 1:49pm
What is up with this thread. I don't understand  jausi001    post at all. Is this just spam or am I missing something?
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2012 at 1:06am
I don't think so..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic