Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New & So Sad Need Tips Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
troubledblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubledblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New & So Sad Need Tips Please
    Posted: January 15 2012 at 12:41pm

Hey everyone. Well I am new and a searching for tips.
Here is my story.
Friday I went to my regular stylist, organic.
I decided i wanted to take my brown hair to blonde, she said no big deal!
So we started...first off, i thought it was a bit odd and she even said an hour in...hmmm i shouldve started with the back and worked forward??? So I have a lot of hair...i ended up with foils on my head three hours later. She puts a bag around it...i explain it is itching and uncomfortable. So she takes me to heat.....dissapears in the back room. Yep, here I am, i lift the dryer myself and have to have someone get her...I explain my head is burning. She finally washes it off...
takes me back to the dryer and said we are gonna place a toner.
So...she tones, i take a peek, my hair is white, yellow and brass.
It does nothing...finally 4 and half hours later...i said give me a towell, i will dry it at home and brush it myself.
I get home, it is terrible. My head is burnt and its the ugliest color i have ever seen.
So i find a high rated salon, call yesterday morning and someone thankfully had a cancellation...a 17 yr hair stylist. Good reviews, God send. I go and she said my scalp is super red and there is even a sore. So she is extremely gentle, applies bleach...doesnt even bring the orange out. Applied a little more, it did tone it down a bit. She then explains she wants to give my head scalp a break and to come back WEdnesday. She said from a professional stand point she would not let me sit with bleach on my hair all day after all i had been thru prior the day before...if we did it could damage the scalp more and even make my hair break off!!!!!!! ugh......
So heres where we are at...Wednesday I go back, she is gonna strip it again, im praying this takes the orange out, then we will add lowlights to try to tame the white....

So, any tips, ways of preventing my hair from falling out and breaking would be awesome.

I currently have been soaking my head with coconut oil since i get home and dermorganics to soothe and moisturize. Also taking benadryl at night.

Thanks everyone for listening...
i surely do appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

Sis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic