Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Know any good hairstyles for school?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~Nikki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Nikki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Know any good hairstyles for school?
    Posted: January 08 2005 at 1:07pm
Hey, at the moment I wear a ponytail to school, which starts to get a little boring after a while! I see loads of girls wear their hair in messy buns which look so cool... but I dunno how to do it. Does anyone know any nice hairstyles for school which would work on thick hair?
:) Nobodys perfect, not even with hairstyles! :)
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 7:08am
The best thing to do is do a search on the net for hairstyles +instructions, there's loads of info on there (including on the hairboutique site) and then see what you can do with practice.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 9:35am
What I like to do is look at pictures of different hairstyles for ideas. I don't do the exact style I will just start doing the style and then change whichever parts I want to. People might think my styles are ugly though but I like them. Like today I started off by section my hair in two but the bottom half had the sides above my ear in it too. I was going to curl the bottom but I didn't have time so I split it in two veritcally and put in two braids. Then at the top I was trying to get that puff thing celebrities always have but I couldn't so I just twisted it and used bobby pins to make it funky.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic