Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think about online store...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dhams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think about online store...
    Posted: March 29 2012 at 3:07pm
We have come up with online store. Plz advise me or help me how to promote online store

Edited by dhams - March 29 2012 at 5:25pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 3:21pm

Hi,

Online hair stores are a convenient method of shopping and they can help people who cannot find some of the products they want to purchase in their hometown.

I personally have never purchased anything from an online store because there are so many of them out there selling a varying degree of hair products you never know how reliable the source is. I think whatever you sell you should make sure you offer a good return policy since people don’t have the benefit of being at the store and actually seeing the product in person.

That being said some of the ways you can promote your online store is by leaving flyers and posters at hair salons and beauty supply shops. You can also take out some ads in newspapers or magazines they don’t have to be limited to local papers since it is an online business. There are also online advertising spaces you can buy on some websites.

Good Luck.

dhams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 3:25pm
Thanks Ericachristina for nice and thoughtful suggestions..
It would be highly appreciable if you tell about it in your circle
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2012 at 3:06pm
Your welcome :)
farikwatsn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farikwatsn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2013 at 5:28am
The security of online shopping depends on the website from which you plan to shop from. If the site is trust worthy, online shopping is a very good method of shopping as the products get availed to us at a cheaper rate than available at other markets.

Edited by Administrator - January 09 2013 at 5:29pm
julia002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julia002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:11am
I agree online shopping offers a lot of advantages but there are also disadvantages such as packages getting lots, paying taxes whereas before taxes weren't required.  I actually had some packages stolen off my front porch so whereas I used to love to shop online, now I am more careful. 

So it has both good and bad sides.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic