Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your subject

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Philip G Sodemann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philip G Sodemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your subject
    Posted: January 15 2005 at 5:01am
If anyone thinks that.. They are on the wrong site.! This an improvement to hair for guys and girls.

Guidelines should be strict for the safety of all men and women who car about hair.

Short or long or styles or questions?

The answers are directed by the commenters to HELP the person in need...

Right!

There are smiles or anything..

This a true area of commenting to me to those who love hair as all sexes and lookes for their WELFARE.

These people rely on the advise of professionals and the public. We all learn about hair and its welfare. Styl;ists.. the internet will tell you more than anything!

Yes... we talk about attractiveness between men and women... women... Men and men... and all types of areas that are in our society.

But,... the comments should never be governed in anyway toward a persons sexaulity.

I like women and am a guy.. that is no problem... But, this should be not a site that is non-intimidation. Non-prejidice!

Men and men... women and women... and even guidence.... Even both!

But... not a sexual hair fetish site.

Take it from me.. I have a hair fetish for women! But, their soul is so much more important on this site and I will never let that area come...

Why?

I was Raped by a Homosexual!

Now, should I be judge and jury and condemnation? I don't know these people... so who am I to judge according to my fears?

They might be nice people and good friends. I know women= women and I find them great. Thet great friends.

But.. this is hair improvement for men and women... and even children, through their own parents. I comment on women's hair all the time. I comment on men, tho I find rare. Why? I might not be a stylist but maybe I know something that can help them!

I know nothing about professional hair care.

But I know biology that skipped and Pychology that is so important to the questions men and women ask. So many areas of love and so much hate. It sick to me!

We all have a talent and we can contribute to the welfare of the people.

This site is hair related!

Thus, hair is the main goal. It's hair talk.

So.. yes hair stylists.. come on in.. but.. listen to the people and what they want.

Women will commented for women.

Guys will comment on women only to improve themselves as persons.. that's me. I like them.. so I put a wrench workings.. Cause I like women. But, howmany views will be seen because of that wrench. I'm a writer and know that crap to others is salvation to the readders who comwe and go.

We all must be heard. Stylisy Pro.. to common person. That's this site and 2005... Don't you think?

Women.. comment on men.. you have to? Some are so in media they don't know what a women likes.... Save them! PLease!

For women, I think you should know about loving men and what they might think. It might be different than magazines. I use wha I jknow to help.. if it can?

Men, are you so ingrossed in those areas that you don't even look at their hair. Pitiful! Look at their eyezs and find love.. what are afraid of.. ask me?

I love hair.. I have fetish.. but.. I'm looking for a women's ideas and souls and what she wants. I will give her advice. My sexuality is no concern of theirs. Their well being is more on my mind. Long and short hair... I give a fair review on letting know what can be attractive on both. I ho[pe my advise can improve your ownlife, women?

Let's go further.

"Same" love... you know what I mean.. I'm Catholick. Condemn without anything.. opposite of the lords last commandmants when He went up to heaven.

Love you God and Love you Neighbor.

"Same" love is neighbor!

I as catholic could go on as the idiotic no "same"

I have learned as Lutheran... methodist.. then catholic so much.... I learned to love everyone. It doesn't matter what or who and belifiefs... love is the key!

I do care what you feel as a human being and maybe could... But, I will never forsake you.

Yes.. I have a hair fetish.. yet, it doesn't rule me. You find someone... I'd be happy to get them off this site. THey kill the helpfulness... they shouldn't be here!

But men and women... what they feel is contributuion no matter what... no matter what!

As a man who loves women I hope I am not alone, for I don't want demons to haunt me forerever.

But, I'd rather love all orientations than to give in to predudice...

That's me!

I will let you know what I know and hope others will fallow to help your guidance on a favorite subject.

"Hair" IT's loveliness and masculinity and anything iI can do.

Just me.

Sparrow

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic