Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fairness Toner that can treat Whiteheads?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alislam274 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alislam274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fairness Toner that can treat Whiteheads?
    Posted: May 28 2012 at 6:47pm
i'm curious what are some good and reliable toner products that can treat whiteheads or blackheads. I have a medium brown complexion (south asian) and i'm looking for a toner that can help provide more clearer, fairer complexion...and as well remove whiteheads. any healthy suggestions and advice of products you have experienced would be very helpful.
thank you.
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2013 at 4:17pm
There are several exfoliating options that I use weekly. Here are my favorites:
A facial scrub. You can buy a great scrub or make your own. I prefer sugar scrubs to salt ones, but it's just a matter of preference. See my list of the best facial

scrubs or try out a recipe using brown sugar and coconut oil in Make a Face & Body Scrub With Sugar and Oil.
A washcloth. Put a dab of cleanser and a sprinkle of white refined sugar on a damp washcloth and massage skin in a circular motion. After a quick rinse, any sign of
dead skin is erased. If you have dry skin, try extra virgin coconut oil.
Microdermabrasion. You can buy microdermabrasion kits. I have and found quite a few I like. See my list of the best facial scrubs and microdermabrasion kits.
Chemical peels. In the hour it takes to get a chemical peel, you can take a year from your face. Can't afford the price tag for a monthly peel? Try some over-the-

counter peels that work over the course of a month. I prefer MD Skincare's.
Retinoids. Retinoids (such as Retin-A or the more moisturizing Renova) also work by removing the top layer of dead skin cells while also generating collagen in the

skin. "Collagen is the skin's structural fiber," dermatologist Dennis Gross said in O Magazine. "As we get older, it breaks down, creating lines and large pores."
Skincare experts disagree on all sorts of things, but most of them consider retinoids to be a miracle skin saver. I'm addicted to Retin-A, which I pick up in Mexico on my yearly jaunts.
Should you use a toner? Some people swear by toners, but many beauty experts do not (I once read a skincare expert claim, "toners are only for copy machines"). Toners

are meant to remove all remaining traces of oil, makeup and dirt, but a good cleanser should do this. I firmly believe it's up to you. If you like the way your skin feels with a toner. Buy it. Use it. Enjoy it.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 1:01pm
A toner for white heads?
Well, toners typically dry out the skin and white heads heal quickly when dried out.
willowshields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowshields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2013 at 1:53am
Toner removes sebum, sebum is there to protect your skin. You keep putting products on your face now, and when you will end up weaking its defense and be another adult walking around 10 years later with eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, or rosacea etc.

Acne No More Review
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic