Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair I want

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair I want
    Posted: February 13 2005 at 7:37pm
This is the hair style I want to have. Since I don't know how to post pictures, the hair is the style that Johnathan Rhys Meyers has in the "Maker". I currently have something like it, but it doesn't look right, if you can understand that. I can't tell how long it should be in the back, or the sides. Currently, it is to the bottom of my neck and the sides covers my ears, but it doesn't look like the pic. I would have included a pic of me and what I want, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks
pupu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pupu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 8:09pm
I think you'll get a lot better advice if you post a picture of yourself and the hairstyle you want.

To post a picture, upload the pictures.

1) You can upload your pictures at a website like http://photobucket.com

2) Make a new post, and then write out [*IMG]http://place_the_url_of_the_image_here[*/IMG]
Remove the * from [*IMG] though when you actually post it.

Hope this helps you.
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 8:23pm
What I want

Me

twitterfairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitterfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 5:28am
It does look very similar at the moment! You could take the photo to a salon, or is there a reason against that?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 4:13am
Looks like your hair might be a little wavier than his. . . hard to tell with the way it blends in to the BG, though. . . but if that's the case, that might be why it doesn't look quite the same.
More awesome than a manatee!
twitterfairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitterfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 4:38am
I agree with kuruneko, also, it may just be the picture but I think your hair seems a little thickers than his, which will always make a slight difference.
matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:59pm
Yes, it is a little wavy. I use a flat iron to reduce the wave. Also, if I don't use the iron it looks like a huge mop. It is also VERY dry and I used many types of shampoos, but nothing seems to work. Any hints on that?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic