Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHITE HAIR HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kvdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kvdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHITE HAIR HELP!!
    Posted: June 23 2012 at 2:26pm
So I've been going to a hairstylist to get my hair to be a white, platinum blonde. So far, she had to bleach my hair about 3 times now and recently applied a toner by Wella called White Lady. My roots came out absolutely white (even without the toner, so I guess I'm lucky there!) but the ends of my hair has a ginger-y tint to them and I've been trying Manic Panic's Virgin Snow with no luck and has been using purple shampoo regularly, even keeping it on for a white on the ends but still no luck. :/

Here's my questions:
1. Will I have to bleach my ends once more using a 20 vol. developer and then tone my ends again?
2. If so, how long should I leave the toner and the bleach on for?

(PS) my hair is still actually in pretty good condition (ends are decent) even after the bleaching. So I'm willing to add bleach only one more time since it's just the ends.

Here's a picture of what blonde the ends are (and you can see where it's white blonde already but still gingery at the ends):

gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:16am
and Kate Middleton's Wedding DressLeading British Bridal Designer (and winner of Very best British Bridal Designer final year), Suzanne Neville is among the favourite British designers within the operating for the job of making THAT wedding dress for the Royal wedding in between Kate Middleton and Prince William.
Suzanne Neville are a proud British label, who uniquely, hand make all of their gowns in London. Suzanne Neville began out 20 years ago using the assist of a company assistance course from the Prince's Trust, Prince Charles's extremely personal charity, creating her couture gowns a fitting option for the Royal wedding. Suzanne stated of Kate Middleton's wedding gown: bell ross fake . "There will probably be lots of speculation as to what the selected designer will make for Kate, however the most significant factor will probably be to hear what Kate desires - the dress requirements to reflect Kate's individual style and character. If we had been chosen to make the gown, I'd sit down with Kate adult halloween costumes , as I do with numerous of our customers, to locate out precisely what she imagines her dream wedding gown to become and with each other we would produce some thing totally extraordinary for her day. While the gown would have the handwriting of our shaping and be perfectly crafted to show off Kate's figure, replica rolex for sale . the gown would have to be a total christian louboutin sandals . , 1 off evening dress . , some thing extremely unique and distinctive. Obviously, the extremely very best fabrics, hand beading and detailing could be utilized to finish it. It's extremely essential to create the gown fresh and contemporary but, much more more than, some thing timeless - the pictures will probably be
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic