Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How To Keep Face Fresh All The Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Keep Face Fresh All The Time
    Posted: July 05 2012 at 2:47pm
Hello friends
Please give me the answer.

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2012 at 1:32am

You just have to make sure you take good care of your skin. Protect your skin at all times especially in the summer months, sun can be harmful to the skin and cause pre mature wrinkles so always wear a good sunscreen. You can even get makeup with sunscreen in it.

Always cleanse and wash your face properly, make sure you remove all makeup, oil and any build up or dirt at night. I remove my makeup with special makeup wipes that have certain things in it that are good for your skin, then I cleanse and tonner every night. I also steam, exfoliate and use various masks such as purifying masks or mud masks at least once per month. Make sure when you are using new products you test them out on a small area of skin first before you go ahead and use them all over your face, just to make sure you have no reactions to any of the ingredients in the product even if they are all natural and organic.

Make sure you keep your skin moisturized and use products that are made for your specific skin type such as oily, dry, sensitive, acne prone ect.

That is really all I do and my skin is clear and very rarely has any issues.

Good Luck

barbara12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbara12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2012 at 6:00am
I completely agree with what Ericachristina has to say on these. Washing our face every now and then is best for keeping our face fresh and clean. Drinking lots of water is also advisable.
Moreover, i using a nice face wash can do wonders for your skin.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:32am
bridesmaid dress retailers now offer their bridesmaid dresses in a range of colours and designs that let you pick and mix options which suit every of one's bridesmaids whilst nonetheless keeping your wedding party coordinated. fake rolex watches fake rolex watches . Be flexible when thinking about bridesmaid dresses and not only will your wedding appear great, christian louboutin heels . but your bridesmaids will thank you too!Tweet Pin ItFascinating lineup this year in the Golden Globes as we'll see skilled red carpet walkers like Halle Berry and Nicole Kidman knock it out from the style park whilst relative newbies like Jennifer Lawrence struggle with Spanx for the very first time. Or not. You by no means know. Occasionally celebs take risks that do not function in front from the camera. Other people are way past due to get a new stylist. Some put on exactly the same old factor - Angelina Jolie in straight sheath replica rolex datejust ? I am yawning currently. But we will not know till Monday morning who won our style hearts on Sunday night.? Take a peek in the nominees and assist us predict who will win the coveted Style Binge Rockin' the Red Carpet award.
Most most likely to put on grey. . replica rolex strap . bride gowns . . once more Toni Collette Carrie Underwood Tina Fey Elisabeth Moss View Outcomes
Most most likely to put on a straight sheath Angelina Jolie View Outcomes
Most most likely doesn't personal a full-length mirror Helena Bonham Carter Melissa Leo Lea Michele View Outcomes
Best red carpet veteran Halle Berry Judi Dench Anne Hathaway Annette Bening Natalie Portman Nicole Kidman View Outcomes
Best red carpet newbie Jennifer Lawrence Julia Stiles Romola Garal Diane Warren View Outcomes
Rockin' the red
gendolly
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2018 at 9:52pm
Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.  Sleep get as much as you can.
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic