Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is my hair stylist doing something wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CoolHairDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolHairDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is my hair stylist doing something wrong?
    Posted: July 21 2012 at 3:47pm
I've been going to this beauty salon for a haircut. I always go to the same hair stylist every time. I've been going to her for over 10 years. She likes to thin my hair excessively with thinning shears every time I go. The reason she does it is because my hair is very thick. Well, since my hair is so thick, she gets carried away with the thinning shears and every time I walk out of the salon with my haircut, I look like I'm losing my hair. Even my parents told me that they can see my scalp. Here I am with naturally thick hair and my hair stylist is making me look like my hair is thinning. And what's funny is that she doesn't give it time for my thin hair to thicken up a bit. She uses it every time I see her. Since my hair grows fast, I need to see her every 3-4 weeks to get another haircut. Every time I go, she keeps using the thinning shears excessively.

Is my hair stylist doing something wrong or is it normal for them to do this to people with very thick hair? I've been debating about whether I should try going someplace else as I hate it when my scalp shows. It makes me feel insecure that I'm losing hair even though I'm really not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolHairDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2012 at 10:05am
Anyone?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolHairDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2012 at 2:25pm
3 whole days and no answer. I'm a bit disappointed in this site. It seems pretty dead. I'll see if I can find a more active site to post my question.

Thanks.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:31am
advertise all array of items, replica watch rolex price . but they also advertise marriage dresses. On-line Conjugal Shops: These are tricky. five. Occasionally you are able to get a abundant clothes to get a completely abundant cost, black sandals . however the downside is, you will not have the ability to attempt it on afore you purchase it. Nonetheless rolex for cheap . , some humans accept abundant good results accepting their dress this way. I am off to obtain prepared to get a large All Hallows Eve bash a ma maison but prior to I go I wanted to provide you haute haunts a little of a trick or treat. Take a look at these shoes beneath after which visit the poll and tell me which shoe scares you probably the most? (I know which ones scare me!)Initial up: Old Lady Comfort Sandal replica ferrari watches . This child ain't inexpensive, Mephisto's "Canisia" sandal runs $245 at Nordstrom:Subsequent up: The Scary issues Crazy Couture Designers dream up. You have noticed these prior to:The "I'm beginning to dress like a man" shoe. I know, I know I stated boyfriend shoes are in vogue but I gotta say, gimme a 5-inch Louboutin or Choo any day:Or lastly, and I believe you realize which 1 Does not scare me even though it ought to …. The Scary Pricey Uber Trend shoe evening dress . . Earlier this year I fell in love with these Pour La Victoire boots which go for $380 at Nordstrom.? No, I did not buy them:So tell me …
Which of these shoes scare you? Old Lady Comfort Sandal. The Scary Crazy Couture "I'm beginning to dress like a man" shoe Pricey Uber Trend shoe View Results Ciao for now. More My Life in Shoes: Tweet Pin It I adore seeing somebody incorporate distinctive components of style into their wedding fashions.?
gendolly
maryhellenbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryhellenbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2012 at 8:12pm
original sound. There could be a loss of clarity in sound if poor headphones and connecting cables are are Cheap Replica Rolex are used. The dynamics and the bass frequencies of the recordings would not be reproduced faithfully, as
headphones are not of good quality. Therefore, the music would not be as impressive to the listeners listeners Jimmy Choo Pumps listeners as the artists want them to be. That is why you need to use high quality headphones
they can really make a huge difference to the sound. When you use high performance headphones like like christian louboutin sandals sale like the Monster Beats headphones, what you hear will be identical to what the artists themselves heard
they originally recorded the sound in the studio. Recording artists and DJs are not the only ones ones jimmy choo shoes sale ones that can enjoy studio quality sounds any longer. With the Monster Headphones, you too can enjoy
quality sounds right in your living room. Monster Headphones come with powerful rechargeable batteries that are really long-lasting. long-lasting. Cheap Christian Louboutin long-lasting. The ear pieces come with ultra-soft breathable and plush ear cushions and are comfortable to wear

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic