Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

women to share fetish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
neileo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neileo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: women to share fetish
    Posted: July 24 2012 at 7:46am
Hey,
I'm Neil from Melbourne Australia.
I'm an Electrical Engineer by profession.
Average build and looks for a sprightly mid 40's guy.

I've always had this obsession/fetish with getting my hair cut and enjoying it more than most.
I had my hair cut by my parents when i was really young and dreaded getting it cut by them up until i was 10-12.
Then they started giving me money to go up and find my own stylist.
This was i think the start of my quest for hair fetishism ;)
I've been married for over 20 years (yes 20) and my wife has never really got into helping me enjoy my love for the home hair cut or coming with me to find female barbers (or hairdressers) and the excitement of the event.
There has been some enjoyable experiences with it but that was sometime back.
I was wondering if there are any women (pls no males) out there who also have a similar fetish but are more happy just to be the hairdresser.
I'm not into the total head shave thingy.
I do like the idea of clipper cuts but mainly conventional short back and side styles.
Not expecting a big reply to this but i'm sure there are some women who share my love but like me are not after a sexual encounter as they also are (or may not be) happily married.
It's more the fetish exchange thing and the satisfaction that goes with it.
Hope this makes sense.
Have no idea how to make this work practically and where to do the cutting but i suppose i'll wait for feedback and go from there.
Anyhoo, thanks.
Regards,
Neil
P.S. if anyone knows of any hair enthusiasts groups in Melbourne (Or Sydney), i would love to find out.

Edited by neileo - July 24 2012 at 8:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic