Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to glow skin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to glow skin?
    Posted: July 31 2012 at 5:00am

Hello friends
Please give me the answer.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2012 at 8:40pm

The best way to keep your skin looking healthy and to achieve that radiant glow is to first take care of your body from the inside out. Make sure you are eating right, your diet can have a lot to do with how many break outs you are prone to getting and what your skin looks like. Also make sure you keep hydrated and drink a lot of water.

Always make sure you take care of your skin as seasonal changes occur. In the summer make sure to wear protective covering and sunscreen.

Use products which are geared towards your skin type. If you have oily skin make sure you are using the right cleansers and creams for oily skin, the same is true with dry skin, acne prone skin ect.

Make sure you always cleanse your face at the end of the day, find a face wash that works well for your skin. Use moisturizers that are also for your skin type and whatever skin challenges you face.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try your skin may not look as healthy as you would like. Hormonal changes can affect the look of your skin and cause breakouts. Other medical factors such as medications and other biological ailments may also affect the way your skin looks.

An easy way to get a nice glow is to use a highlight on your cheekbones and anyplace the sun or light would normally touch your face. There are a lot of highlight products on the market; you can look in your local drug store, beauty outlets and places like MAC or Sephora. Choose a highlight that works with your skin tone and the look you would like to achieve. I use the Lorac Tantalizing Baked bronzer for my highlight and some of my mineral blushes from MAC and other cosmetic lines have shimmer in the formula to give a radiant glow.  

Edited by Ericachristina - July 31 2012 at 8:41pm
murko11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murko11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 11:53am
Ericachristina good subscibtion.. :)
kellywayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellywayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2012 at 2:11am
whats your age Jenelia if you have some problem on your skin like wrinkes, fine lines that is keeping you from glowing skin then use YAG laser machine its completely effective in removing these problem it also work for skin-resurfacing. I guess you should consider this technique. Smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 06 2012 at 5:24am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by murko11 murko11 wrote:

Ericachristina good subscibtion.. :)

Thanks Smile
katyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2012 at 4:01am
I really love MAC Strobe cream. I find that it gives that subtle glow
without looking fake. You can also mix it with foundation or tinted Oral pills vardanafil
moisturiser to make it like an illuminating foundation/TM. So my vote is MAC Strobe cream, I can't live without it

Edited by katyH - October 12 2012 at 3:30pm
Teresetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teresetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2012 at 11:01pm
Usually Mac creams are made out of natural ingedients with just a bit of hard chemicals, that“s why you get this more natural glow. Excelent tip!
Teresetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teresetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 8:54pm
I think that look wil fit right into you. Good luck continue
Tamali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2013 at 1:05am
Cleansing should be a vital part of your daily routine. You should remove your makeup each night and thoroughly cleanse your face each morning. The products that you use are also important. Whether you opt for a brand name, drugstore brand or a natural brand of skincare, you should cleanse your face daily and do it the right way: Using lukewarm water (not hot, not cold), splash some on your face. Put some cleanser on your fingertips and work it into a lather. Using a circular motion, rub the cleanser on your face, jaw line and neck. You don't want to scrub, be gentle. Rinse your skin by splashing lukewarm water on your face and neck until the cleanser is gone. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
Natural Cosmetics

Edited by Tamali - March 18 2013 at 1:06am
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Ericachristina Ericachristina wrote:

The best way to keep your skin looking healthy and to achieve that radiant glow is to first take care of your body from the inside out. Make sure you are eating right, your diet can have a lot to do with how many break outs you are prone to getting and what your skin looks like. Also make sure you keep hydrated and drink a lot of water.

Always make sure you take care of your skin as seasonal changes occur. In the summer make sure to wear protective covering and sunscreen.

Use products which are geared towards your skin type. If you have oily skin make sure you are using the right cleansers and creams for oily skin, the same is true with dry skin, acne prone skin ect.

Make sure you always cleanse your face at the end of the day, find a face wash that works well for your skin. Use moisturizers that are also for your skin type and whatever skin challenges you face.

Sometimes no matter how hard you try your skin may not look as healthy as you would like. Hormonal changes can affect the look of your skin and cause breakouts. Other medical factors such as medications and other biological ailments may also affect the way your skin looks.

An easy way to get a nice glow is to use a highlight on your cheekbones and anyplace the sun or light would normally touch your face. There are a lot of highlight products on the market; you can look in your local drug store, beauty outlets and places like MAC or Sephora. Choose a highlight that works with your skin tone and the look you would like to achieve. I use the Lorac Tantalizing Baked bronzer for my highlight and some of my mineral blushes from MAC and other cosmetic lines have shimmer in the formula to give a radiant glow.  

I like your tips of glowing and I want to know about hands glow.

amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:00pm
Glow on the skin comes from being hydrated, so drink lots of water, it's easy to forget.

Second, moisturize. Especially at night.

Do not use makeup for oily or combination skin. These are made to soak up the natural oils and will make your face look dry.
Beauty Blogger
http://www.skincarehq.org
Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Skincare_HQ
PrashantKumar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrashantKumar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2013 at 2:50am
A good facial also help to get a glow skin.  After a good soothing and moisturising facial, your faces felt so good! you also had a huge pimple decrease to almost nothing. Didn't even think of it until after!

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 12 2013 at 3:57am
websteranne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote websteranne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2015 at 2:48am
Hydrate your skin and body by drinking lots of water everyday. Drinking of water can improve your skin and make it soft and smooth. You can also use a facial mask with Vitamin C and Argan oil to make your skin glowing, lighter and smooth. Vitamin C is good for the skin while Argan oil is a good skin moisturizer.
sophia444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophia444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2015 at 8:00am
Eat Tomatoes, Almonds, Berries, Bananas, cucumber etc. Healthy meals, do yoga , exercises daily and drink plenty of water. These tips will definitely help you in keeping healthy and glowing skin.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic