Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what kind of Re-texturing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
h20 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what kind of Re-texturing?
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 4:39pm
I have strait 3.5 inch hair but its frizzed out and looks so shaggy.

It basically sticks out in all different directions and looks quite dumb

So I was wondering what kind of re texturing treatment i might benefit from, such as thermal straitening, flat ironing, strait perming, or what? Does it make any sense to straiten strait hair?

I want my hair to look strait and smooth and silky and noticeable

maybe i just suck at styling

Im going to the stylist in a few days, just trying to get a feel of what maybe to ask for.

thanks
h20 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 7:09pm
anyone?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2005 at 6:43am
It's hard for me to picture hair that's both straight and frizzy (in the absense of chemical damage anyway). Can you supply a picture of the back of your head? If not, is each hair completely straight, or do they have kinks in them? (More info would help with ideas).
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic