Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me please!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bcsurber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcsurber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me please!!!!
    Posted: August 03 2012 at 12:01am
Okay, I'm a young male who has always had a buzzcut and i am suck of it. I have a problem though. My hair is very awkward( thus why i keep a buzzcut). anyway am going to let it grow and and see what it looks like if i don't like it then im gonna get a new cut. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on a good cut for me here is a pic. I have a straight up cow lick in the (yellow) on the right side, it lays straight down on the right side (blue), and i have another less slightly bad cow lick on the back right side.(red)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2012 at 12:34pm

It is really hard to just suggest a hairstyle for someone because it also depends on your personal preference, everyone has such a different opinion on which hairstyles they like and dislike. I would suggest maybe growing out your hair first and then begin looking for styles that you like. Check out men`s magazines, online, on the net, maybe you will see someone who will inspire you but you just have to keep a lookout for a hairstyle that appeals to you, you can even gain inspiration from people you see in your daily life or celebrity hairstyles. Then you can take a photo to a hairdresser and see if they can re-create it

Angellovedavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angellovedavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:21pm
I also agree with her opinion from above. what you do is growing your hair and refer some fashion magazine, that you can get some good suggestion from it. But you must understand a thing you must have a style of you, as long as you can pay attention on it, and i believe that you will find your style.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 2:27pm
Hairstyles also depend on how you carry yourself and your face shape.  Also, what is "in." As a general rule, cowlicks can be controlled with those locks being longer compared with the rest so it's weighed down, or hairstyling products that can keep the cow lick under control. It also depends on your hair type.  Is it thick, thin, fine, curly and so on.  Let it grow out.  Control the cow lick with a styling product that can control it.  Check out the latest styles.  Find a style you like.  Go to a professional hairstylist and ask if that hairstyle you want can be actually done.  Try it .  And, go from there...
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic