Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rena Sofer pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2013 at 3:19pm
"Butch"... Really??? I've always thought she was hot - long or short hair. The really short pixie was not the best but the longer version was great. Equally beautiful with long hair. I'm a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 4:02am
I've watched a few episodes of "Bold and the Beautiful" since Rena joined the cast and her hair usually looks like it's in a grow-out stage. When I see her, I think of her former long mane and how maybe the soap's producers prefer her with shorter hair because she looks older and has a son in his 20s.
Who has more fun than people?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2013 at 7:27pm
She looks hot too me
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2014 at 1:21pm
Growing out:

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 1:52pm
And there was much rejoicing.  No huge fan of the bob, but it's better than the pixie on her and shoulder length or below would be even better.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 5:04pm
Oh, wow, that bob looks great!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic